Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sutton banned

Waffle

Default Sutton banned

Sutton was banned for disrespect and so forth. I dont think this is far yes he's been kicked and banned for admin disrespect and and mic spamming, but hes only joking when he does this. ive known him for a while, hes a good player and pretty fun to play against. banning him made me fairly mad and im going to argue about this for a while. he didnt need to be perma banned just that made my blood boil, please consider my post and unban him

NoSympathy

unfortunately he's been banned multiple times. i'm not saying he has no chance but the chance is very slim. wait for an owner or jr. owner to post and let you know whats up.

Bulby

You guys say that the server need to be "purified" because there are racists, fuckers, hackers.
    But in my opinion sutton is a part of NU. He's a good player, and a good loler.

Ok lol when he's joking maybe he goes a little bit far (too far for you I guess).
    If he was banned 7 times (HAHAHHAHAHAHAA), that was for mic spamming, so mute him and unban him xD.

No seriously guys, this server is fun to play and interesting because of people who are in, so don't remove a small part if NU.

And Sutton, you're a funny guy, and I laugh every time when you say something stupid lol, but if admins don't like your jokes, maybe you should calm down if they consider our request.

ShooteR

i agree with everything bulby said

Kung Fu Master
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:4815880

So, you think that coming into a server dropping the N bomb on a admin and then leaving is a good thing?

I personally dont want ppl like that in our/your community, our admins work very hard especially in the dust2 server. I do like w4d, and i do think he is a good css player, he was even on our cal roster for some period of time. but like all things he seems to do he fucked it up as well. So, as has been said, he has been banned many times before, by many different admins, on many different NU servers.

So, again i ask you. Is this someone you want in our/your servers? he will not be unbanned.

pasties
    Owner of NU
    [img]http://www.sloganizer.net/en/style7,n00b-spc-Unlimited.png[/img]
    [URL=http://3mb.us/view-738_pasties_final_revised.gif][img]http://3mb.us/images/738_pasties_final_revised.gif[/img][/URL]

Turtletara420: Hahahaha. Pasties Yes Ur the master....always
    Turtletara420: Prob. shouldn't have said that, but yes...Ur the master!!! I bow at ur feet! Oh master how can I serve

N/U Special Forces
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:10488049

ok real quick i have never meet nor played with sutton but i will say that i have played on many many servers and in many different gaming coummintys and i can personaly say using the "N"word along with the "J" word amoung others is not very widlely accpeted in any community no matter it's tone or if it's meant for joking ( which by the way if you use some of these words in the wrong crowd you will end up very hurt if not worse Dead ) unfortantly the mere mention of these words stirs up alot of emotion in alot of people JOKING OR NOT and it really doen't help matters that we just elected and are about to be one of the first free world countrys ruled by a African American

so with that said i would HIGLY recommend for sutton and anyone loyal to him to find anther server or communtiy where he will be acceppted AND TO NOT EVER USE WORDS LIKE THAT AGAIN no matter the context
    cause honestly it's not the context it's used in it's
    THE WORD

just my to cents so i'll have ta stand behind sio and pasties on this on
    sorry sutton
    [IMG]http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w47/badass4625/KamisSig.gif[/IMG]

[URL="http://www.gametracker.com/player/Kamikaze%20Bad%20Ass%20%C3%97%C2%AA%2F%C3%8F%C2%8D/74.86.102.230:27015/"][IMG]http://cache.www.gametracker.com/player/Kamikaze%20Bad%20Ass%20%C3%97%C2%AA%2F%C3%8F%C2%8D/74.86.102.230:27015/b_560x95.png[/IMG][/URL]

BloodThirsty Pwnerator
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:12668280

sutt0n/w4d should stay perma banned.

Inactive
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:8967604

Quote Originally Posted by pasties
    So, you think that coming into a server dropping the N bomb on a admin and then leaving is a good thing?

I personally dont want ppl like that in our/your community, our admins work very hard especially in the dust2 server. I do like w4d, and i do think he is a good css player, he was even on our cal roster for some period of time. but like all things he seems to do he fucked it up as well. So, as has been said, he has been banned many times before, by many different admins, on many different NU servers.

So, again i ask you. Is this someone you want in our/your servers? he will not be unbanned.

pasties
    Owner of NU
    That's not the way it went down, pasties. I never called an admins the N word. Ever.

If you think so, then you need to get some stories straight.
    AKA suttoN on the n/u servers

N/U Commando
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:15012290

Sutton/W4d is gone but i assure you he is still around. We do not play favorites here what so ever. How many bans is enough you guys>?>? We will not have people playing on our servers that wanna speak out like that. He was warned by me months ago, He knew what would happen if he kept it up. It is sad to see him go, But what he got is really what he was asking for ! He was no target and theres no misunderstanding about it.

Its over !

Inactive
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:8967604

Penetrator's right.

I am sad to go, but it's been hectic lately. Too many misunderstandings I just don't want to explain, so let the ban continue.

Everyone, I'm sorry I let you all down - I love this community. I love this community, and few of the admins, because I know they're ALL good people.

Give the admins respect, guys. Don't do what I did and take advantage of it.

I'll really miss this place - I love it too much. If I get a chance, I'll donate some cash or so and I will still write EventScripts when I get time to, IF that is permitted by Siosios as long as I behave.

I know it doesn't make sense: "Why would he donate if he's fucking banned?"

Well, like stated above, I could care less of the admins (no offense). I love this community too much and what if the servers went down because of a few measly dollars? Where would SWS go to? Penetrator? Anyone else?

There is no real home for a Pubstar if he's already found his home, here at NU. A pubstar without a home (pub) is like a hobo-star... Or something.

Anyways.. Peace.. Much love to all.

Special thanks / comments-
    Waffle - keep on drinkin, man.. next one's on me.
    SWS - you're good.. go pro for fucks sake
    Bulby - fix your mic and your name ffs :P
    Shooter - powerthirst.. for the fucking win.. RIP Perf.. RIP..
    Penetrator - thanks.. sorry
    Clay - thanks.. sorry
    Koolaid - I know u hate me.. fuck you too.. but you're still getting drank by me (no homo / no pun intended)
    Soopa - sorry for all the dissing.. i really love you man.. no homo
    JohnGammon - no comment
    p00nsauce - i hate you
    easymaller - sorry i doubted u.. you taught me somewhat how to be a team.. i respect u
    pasties - you've improved a lot.. see you next season hopefully
    donkey - thanks man.. you're a great player
    element - good admin.. works hard.. (like all)
    jackd - gg
    fish - stop campin spawn.. get a tent, some marshmellows and beer.. my place..

To everyone else I forgot, I'm sorry. Thank you all, and GG..

Live on Three..
    RESTART 1..
    RESTART 2..
    RESTART 3..
    LIVE
    Peace.. GL HF.
    idle #n00bunlimited
    AKA suttoN on the n/u servers

Thread Information