Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: monty = horrible admin

Sithlord

Default monty = horrible admin

i don't know about anyone else but i am sic of getting bitched at a now banned for monty being a moron. he just banned me for "disrespect" because he was lagging everywhere with a 300+ ping and i said as an admin he should be better than that. and supposedly now mentioning he's an admin is punishable by ban. he over reacts on everything and doesnt know how to approach situations like an admin should

Waffle

Agreed i tried to defend sith after his ban and was banned to

Immigrant

I was in there last night, I justttt got from a hotel and I see this. I did tell them both and drop the issue and take it to the forum's or somewhere else. One I'am in the dust2 server like all day and night when I'am off work, I have never seen Sithlord disrespect any other admin or other player's. TO ME if he's asking you to fix your rate's because your laggy in which monty u were well atleast fix them because you were laggy like teleporting type shit.

Don't take it to heart when someone ask's you to fix your shit, it's not fair to other's when they get kicked for it and a admin does'nt. If you and ender jumped on him for just that then it's bs and it need's to stop. I asked you 2 several time's to stop and take it to the forum's because there was no need for it in the game, we're all trying to have a good time remember that ok. We're trying to keep reg player's not lose them and this is for sure one way.

Sithlord

k well waffle just wanted to know why i was banned cuz it was bullshit so i don't understand this

N|U g0d Kung Fu Master enderless's Avatar
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:12522252

sith: You expressed you concerns w/Monty's rates. I checked them. They were fine. That's where your arguement should have ended. However, you continued to berate an admin, and when continually asked to shut up and play the game, didn't. I honestly am surprised at how long Monty put up with your incessant whining. It was about the time that you started say "ban me! ban me!" over and over into the mic that your wish was granted. And for the record, admin's are not exempt from the rules, but his rates were fine.

Waffle: I was brought into this server because of a supposed hacker. While i was observing, you did nothing but run your fucking mouth over the mic. The only reason i didn't say anything to begin with was not to alert our potential hacker to my presence. After i was done recording, i clearly stated that i was hearing too much chatter and that the mic was only used to relay commands pertaining to CSS, not your fucking coffee/vodka experiment. That obviously didn't register, as you continue to talk non stop. When i finally said "knock it off" your reply was "it depends on who said that; i'll talk when i want" or something along the lines. After muted, you then typed something like "i don't know you and frankly i don't respect you."

tl;dr: i don't give a fuck if you're a reg or not. When told to be quiet/drop something, it is in your best interest to do so. Mocking the admin will not help you and will get you banned (as is the case). Blabbering on the mic is disrespecting the rules and the community. If you want to chat about innate shit not pertaining to the game, type it out or rent out your own TS or Vent server and chatter to your heart's content. Just don't do it on the servers.

~Ender(less)

Sithlord

first i didn't ask him to fix his rates i asked to fix his lag. we had a 350 ping and was teleporting and killing 3 people at a time cuz we couldn't shoot him. second im gonna whine if theres someone bullshitting me over something stupid as that. second i belive there is a max ping rule set at like 250? so even though his rates are good he is able to stay over the posted limit and nobody but me would say anything cuz theyll either get banned like me cuz he doesnt not know how to handle anything as an admin should. i don't care what you think but all i know is an admin should have to follow the rules same as me and he wasn't next time i get in there ill run around teleporting with a 350 ping and well see how long it lasts till im banned or kicked for being laggy. its understandable if he just has a little chop but he was skipping all over my screen at distances to where even if there wasn't doors at dd your couldn't awp him cuz he would skip across. and he shouldnt have to put up with my whining if he followed the rules like the rest of us

monty

Default hmm

I wasnt going to reply, but i made an account to do this. Sith, you consitantly complain about every damn thing, AWps, autos Ping , admin, everything. my ping shot up to 200, and then back to around 108. on my end i wasnt lagging but that is beside the point. You need to learn that when an admin comes in and asks you to drop an issue, it is wise to do so. Solder, Ender and myself all told you to Drop it. but you continued to wine and moan. Then you asked me to ban you. I warned. like i should I kicked LIKE a should and then i messaged pasties, which didnt reply. and also messaged siosios who wasnt there either. and So i banned you. I banned you do to lack of respect, You need to remeber that This community is run by good people who want poeple to come and play, have fun and not hear about alot of irrelivant issues. SO do us a favor would you. Take it to the forums, talk to pasties/siosios. or other admins. DONT keep it in game. IF you dont like how an admin is admining, then dont yell out admin abuse, dont comeplain more. Trust me I KNOW bitching and complaining DONT help a situation. ITs growing up and being able to talk to someone is how an issue is resolved. ANd back to my ping, i have shitty internet. BUT i also enjoy playing in that sever as much as you do.

Sithlord

your ping was at 300+ for the whole 5 minutes that i was complaing yes ok i was complaing a lot but i didnt ever disrespect you at all and that is why im bringing this up. you have a bad habit of over reacting and even though soldier told me to shut it he still thinks i shouldnt be banned and is on my side for this one. ever time you name is mentioned it is about how you snap at people and dont act as an admin should. also enders mic is really low and i didnt hear him say anything. i saw his name pop and i asked him what he said but he said nothing. the reason i bring this up is because when i lag i get kicked your seem to think it was only at 200 for a second when for about 5 rounds you were atleast running 300 and telporting like a mofo and i can get plenty of people to agree with me. and yes i understand this community is ran by good people and good admin cept you seeing is how all the other admins have no problems with me but you because you have a short temper and abuse your powers and dont know how to handle a situation.

Sithlord

and i asked you to ban me cuz it was complete bullshit that you were threatening me in the first place so if i did get a lifetime ban over something as ridiculous as this than good riddance. seeing how i was banned for disrespect that never took place

monty

for one its a couple of days, for 2, DO you know when to stop. more complainging wont help. its up to the owners to deal with this. POST ENDED

Thread Information