The title of this topic describes this freekillers name and now I will tell you how he freekilled and what I have to back it up.

Admins that were there:
Storm, Onehit, Im not really sure what either of them were doing because they didnt really seem to pay attention even when i messaged storm in steam.
Other witnesses:
Scuba

Tubesteak started freekilling me, and then said it was an accident when I was standing on a window. It clearly wasnt an accident because the place I was you had to jump to get to, then knife me.

Then he pulls out a m4a1 and kills me with it, both reasons were, Im sorry I dont have a bunch of little kids to back me up, it was an accident. He freekills me everyday, and does an impersonation of some african american gangster.
Here is some proof

Tubesteak killed l ת/ύ ₩Ĝ|Snacʞpa©k ™ with m4a1.
Player: l ת/ύ ₩Ĝ|Snacʞpa©k ™ - Damage Taken
-------------------------
Damage Taken from "Tubesteak" - 207 in 3 hits

The knife kill I dont have console of, nor do I have the teamkills, but you can ask witnesses, because it got outdated in my console. When he would go around freekilling his own teammates saying, "Aye man wtf you doin be knifin me man," When he attacked first. He freekilled everyone on the server at that time, except for some afk dude.

Then he kills other people because they killed him. New Life Rule.