Thread: Nemesis app. for minigame and hide 'n seek

Trailor Trash
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:20040289

Default Nemesis app. for minigame and hide 'n seek

1: must be a responsible member of the community. (in the forums and in game) ( i am and can be)
    2: clear minded thought proccess and thinks before he/she says or acts on anything. (i am 99.9% of time)
    3: must have the ability to help the community with donations.(will try to help out if i can)

4: has to be 18 years of age or older (some exceptions are made but not many) (19 yrs old)
    5: has played on the servers for at least 3 months.(been on servers for 7 months)
    6: knows the rules of the servers.(yes)
    7: must be able to learn things as explained to him/her the first time. (yes i can and will even take notes)
    8: must have the willingness to do his job in game rather then ignore the players and continue playing. (can and will do)
    9: should be seen helping enforcing the rules. (i wll enforce the rules when necessary)
    10: must Have Xfire. (got it)
    11: must have the Ventrillo client and know how to connect and participate in our Ventrillo server. (have it)

13. Not have admin on any other server, or owner of there own pub server.(does admin on the N/U zombie server count? : ))
    [IMG]http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/digimon/images/6/67/Shinegreymon_burst.jpg[/IMG]
    Behold my true power

Kung Fu Master
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:16187503

Nemesis,

You don't need to make a post here since you are already admin. You just have to talk to the Jr. Owners of those servers and if they approve then you just donate an extra one time fee of $5.00 for each server.

I don't have a problem with you being an admin on HnS and neither does Soopa. The only issue is you are still admin B. You must be admin A to get other servers. I would talk to the Jr. Owner that set up your original admin about getting admin A.

Thanks.

I'm going to lock thread so we don't get any unwanted posts.
    Last edited by Jackd; 08-03-2009 at 09:31 PM.
    [center][IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a205/tomca631/jackd_gif2.gif[/IMG][/center]

[center]U%|}[/center]

[center][COLOR="Red"]|Ň/Ú| siosios: thise 2 cab cgat at ne wgeb u waje yo ub ub the morning im too drunk right noiw[/COLOR][/center]

Thread Information