Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: the cading

mastercheff

Default the cading

when i try to flip stuff like vending machines because i can i can't why is that or this meant to be a server with teamwork spots

Queen of the Internet Kung Fu Master

It depends on the map. If you are on a map with vehicles (examples include zm_natalyas_ship_v3, zm_420_beachstrike_nn, and zm_zerbes_demons_nn) then you can't move props with e.
    [img]http://unix.org.au/~brett/gif/waldioaw1.gif[/img]
    [color=royalblue][b]Forum and Server Administrator[/b][/color]
    PasTieZ: I am scared now thanks nat
    natalyaaf: D:
    PasTieZ: sio is going to ass rape me

NatalyaAF ウラヌス: i am the baninator :D
    word jackd ת/ύ: ha the baninator and the pwninator

mastercheff

oh ok just wanted to know
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    also i noticed the physics were very light why is that?
    Last edited by mastercheff; 07-06-2009 at 04:16 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Banned Kung Fu Master
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:28811228

Quote Originally Posted by mastercheff View Post
    also i noticed the physics were very light why is that?
    Server settings.

Its easier this way, otherwise humans would win every round on most maps.

mastercheff

hm yea lol but i am a very cady person but now i'll just have to live with teamwork spots

Banned Kung Fu Master
    HlStats

hm yea lol but i am a very cady person but now i'll just have to live with teamwork spots
    If you have the right props and the right weapons, cading should be no problem. But zombie mod is a very team-based game style. It's much easier and more fun when you hide in spots with a partner or perhaps a team.

Have fun, good luck! ^_^

mastercheff

also can we get no-block on some escape maps like mines of moria and space station zz because its just a pain when you've gotten stuck in another person

Banned Kung Fu Master
    HlStats

also can we get no-block on some escape maps like mines of moria and space station zz because its just a pain when you've gotten stuck in another person
    That would defeat the purpose of zm? lol

mastercheff

i thought its purpose was on cade maps camp make a cade and fend off zombies and on escape maps NOT get stuck in ppl and HAVE fun theres always a idiot who does something stupid like spawn a prop and get us killed or block just now today we had a person spawn a fridge and get half of the team killed yet again makes me have to work harder to get afront i'll live with the block even though it'll get me killed sooner or later oh happy days
    Last edited by mastercheff; 07-07-2009 at 07:40 PM.

Banned Kung Fu Master
    HlStats

i thought its purpose was on cade maps camp make a cade and fend off zombies and on escape maps NOT get stuck in ppl and HAVE fun theres always a idiot who does something stupid like spawn a prop and get us killed or block just now today we had a person spawn a fridge and get half of the team killed yet again makes me have to work harder to get afront i'll live with the block even though it'll get me killed sooner or later oh happy days
    Thats because unlike the old, fun days of zm where teamwork was needed, there are new plug-ins and mods that make it easy to win solo, and most of the newer guys go by these techniques. This is why I personally dont like ze maps, but for the sake of the server I dont complain, whine, or leave to prevent other people from doing so. But all-in-all with all these new mods/plug-ins, teamwork is rarely seen/needed. I know it sucks but its the truth.

Thread Information