Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mic spawm and racist

fRANK

Exclamation Mic spawm and racist

I asked them to speak in english then they said to me stfu you... "n" word then they kept speak in whatever that language was
    I also have a demo but I can't attach it.

Last edited by fRANK; 02-03-2009 at 11:06 AM.

N/U Special Forces
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:10488049

Dude there koreans lol
    they rule the zm sever from 1 am till 12 pm noon everyday
    [IMG]http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w47/badass4625/KamisSig.gif[/IMG]

[URL="http://www.gametracker.com/player/Kamikaze%20Bad%20Ass%20%C3%97%C2%AA%2F%C3%8F%C2%8D/74.86.102.230:27015/"][IMG]http://cache.www.gametracker.com/player/Kamikaze%20Bad%20Ass%20%C3%97%C2%AA%2F%C3%8F%C2%8D/74.86.102.230:27015/b_560x95.png[/IMG][/URL]

Banned Kung Fu Master
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:28811228

Why don't you just message an admin on steam with the ip? Instead of coming all the way here?It would be A LOT quicker

JinkoNeko

I was on till like 6 am this morning, and ended up banning a good few for a day which helped. Pretty much shit happens when koreans are on, and most admins are asleep still. I stayed on till I kinda was gonna doze off, but they are koreans enough said. If every little thing is gonna get you mad with that group, then stay off the server or play at regular player times and stop whining. Either contact an admin or personallly mute them, don't waste your time causing a scene spamming your mic against them.

Burns path across stars Trailor Trash
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:11616752

You can't say something about an entire culture of people just because a handful of them are jackass's..

I personally have played with ALOT of korean players on starcraft,in korea Starcraft is there pastime.. and not all of them are dicks.

I admit there are quite a few who are annoying and give no effort to communicate with other languages but don't downside the entire people of korea because of a few assholes

JinkoNeko

Guess, my meaning was a bit lost. I mean the community of the koreans which comes onto the zombie server. Due to the language barrier they do what they want and also mess with the other players because its a foreign server for them. Even when neru the korean admin is on, he is endlessly kickin them after tryin to talk to them also. Some of them just don't care, but some do want to play which is nice. But during the hours koreans are on, don't complain about every little thing pretty much cause it can't be helped as long as we open the server up to the no steam community. I frankly don't mind, but ya it does get annoying. Just mute them personally and move on and play.

N/U Special Forces
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:10488049

The trick with the koreans is to just ignore em and mute em like jinko said althou there are a few good ones in zm like chrono and vorkion the majority know no bounds for mic spaming and rule breaking and have no desire to try to follow the rules but there are some that will listen or try if ya give em a chance but as a whole there rule breakers either igonore em or don't play from 1 am to 12 pm plan and simple
    [IMG]http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w47/badass4625/KamisSig.gif[/IMG]

[URL="http://www.gametracker.com/player/Kamikaze%20Bad%20Ass%20%C3%97%C2%AA%2F%C3%8F%C2%8D/74.86.102.230:27015/"][IMG]http://cache.www.gametracker.com/player/Kamikaze%20Bad%20Ass%20%C3%97%C2%AA%2F%C3%8F%C2%8D/74.86.102.230:27015/b_560x95.png[/IMG][/URL]

Trailor Trash
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:20040289

i agree with the others, the koreans who are the jackasses should be ignored and just play at normal times. its quick simple and easy to do, ok man

Ryan

Quote Originally Posted by ZerG View Post
    You can't say something about an entire culture of people just because a handful of them are jackass's..

I personally have played with ALOT of korean players on starcraft,in korea Starcraft is there pastime.. and not all of them are dicks.

I admit there are quite a few who are annoying and give no effort to communicate with other languages but don't downside the entire people of korea because of a few assholes
    This happens far too often! A country, or culture, or race, being condemned by a few obnoxious souls. Far more than once every so often have I met a totally immature and ignorant person of my own race and country; damn me!!!!!!

Pwnerator
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:14506436

Hmm, Could you guys stop calling them Koreans' Lolz
    They are players on our NU servers and should be treated like such,
    if they mic spam mute them, say racest things ban them.. etc.

But some of your earlier comments are as racest as the "n" word.

-Just sayin
    --Betts

Thread Information