Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: monty = horrible admin

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    N/U Commando
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:15012290

Wad=Sutton and was Perm banned by Jack'd!
    Where you been sio

Sithlord

but i never disrepected or spammed i know its over no need to respond. everything stand final ill be back in like 2-3 hours in the server so as the creator of this post
    POST ENDED

The Soopa Koopa Troopa N/U Marine
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:3225001

Quote Originally Posted by Penatrater
    +1 Ronin!!! Monty Welcome to the forums,"Thats so fucking sad".

Monty, I have tried adding you on steam friends and Xfire to talk about this whole ordeal that i missed out on. I get no replies. You have been a admin for Six months now Congrats!! However... Almost 70 bans so far?? Then this past week you have banned 5 or 6 of my Regs in the server?!! Theres more to being a admin than just banning people. Be active and a asset to us here please !! Get to know people on the forums and in the server.

Waffle and Sith ! Welcome to the forums as well. You guy have been Warned time after time about spamming and disrespect to Admins/Players. Consider this... Next time is the Last time. I want both of you to play in our server I Do ! And i also know that you 2 joke around alot. The admins that know you guys are more understanding. But this happened already we can't change it, so please Learn from it because if you don't.

Ask Sutton/Wad as he found out Already.

Pen.

I totally agree with Pen here, and I think both sides probly over reacted. To bad we don't live in a perfect world. Players should respect all admins in game, and all admins should respect all players. I really think that admins should try to diffuse a situation with a mute or kick before ban, but hey that might just be me. And as a reg in our server you should know yelling at an admin in game, won't help, take it to the forums, or steam friends, etc.
    aka
    Soopa Koopa Troopa
    As & Ks
    [url=http://www.finalbattleground.com/profile/soopa+koopa+troopa/][img]http://sig.finalbattleground.com/p/13170.jpg[/img][/url]

N|U g0d Kung Fu Master enderless's Avatar
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:12522252

both individuals were givin ample warning. Sith was kicked and Waffle was muted. Both became even more disruptive after these actions were taken (you can pull up the chat logs to see what traspired).

Dealing with child like behavior for 15~20 rounds was more than tolerant in my humble opinion. No body "flew off the handle" or "abused" thier admin powers. I stand behind Monty and I's actions.

monty

I had an account named legend. but internet changed i moved, and got alot of RL stuff on the go. so i didnt get another account, Sio can you end this post. You guys have a good day

Queen of the Internet Kung Fu Master

Thread Locked in accordance with the wishes of the thread creator.
    [img]http://unix.org.au/~brett/gif/waldioaw1.gif[/img]
    [color=royalblue][b]Forum and Server Administrator[/b][/color]
    PasTieZ: I am scared now thanks nat
    natalyaaf: D:
    PasTieZ: sio is going to ass rape me

NatalyaAF ウラヌス: i am the baninator :D
    word jackd ת/ύ: ha the baninator and the pwninator

Thread Information