Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sutton banned

donkey

you know w4d i dont mean to knock on you or anything bro. your a cool dude but everytime you get banned you come up with... (in my eyes) a sry lame ass apology that im sure i seen you use before when you got banned bro. i think enough is enough and if you really did love this community and the plays and did care what people think about you, you would not nor should ever put your self in that situation.

enough is enough....

-Donkey#

Inactive
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:8967604

Quote Originally Posted by donkey
    you know w4d i dont mean to knock on you or anything bro. your a cool dude but everytime you get banned you come up with... (in my eyes) a sry lame ass apology that im sure i seen you use before when you got banned bro. i think enough is enough and if you really did love this community and the plays and did care what people think about you, you would not nor should ever put your self in that situation.

enough is enough....

-Donkey#
    ..l.,
    AKA suttoN on the n/u servers

Kung Fu Master
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:4815880

my point exactly.
    I love when you prove me right w4d
    [img]http://www.sloganizer.net/en/style7,n00b-spc-Unlimited.png[/img]
    [URL=http://3mb.us/view-738_pasties_final_revised.gif][img]http://3mb.us/images/738_pasties_final_revised.gif[/img][/URL]

Turtletara420: Hahahaha. Pasties Yes Ur the master....always
    Turtletara420: Prob. shouldn't have said that, but yes...Ur the master!!! I bow at ur feet! Oh master how can I serve

roflmywaffle

why the fuck wasnt i mentioned in that special thanks? asshole...

Server Admin Trailor Trash TheRonin's Avatar
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:13499716

Don't feel bad Rofl, I wasn't in there either.

Although I have to admit, I have no idea who he is. LOL

fishngeorgia

Default the "BAN"

sutton, hell no i won't leave spawn...its my home, my safe spot, if you need me, you at least know where to find me...lol
    as far as the ban......in a way i see he has appologized for his actions....is he really sorry, only he knows that answer. it sounds like he is a habitual offender in this matter....sooner or later one like himself will learn. i guess the word tact falls into this catagory....ppl need to learn the term and use it accordingly. is he wrong to disrespect an admin...well hell yes! does he need to learn his lesson...well hel yes he does. not only should you not disrepect an admin, but you should be a little considerate to others that play the game also....and i think these ppl need to be taught something also....you admins know who i am talking about!!!!!
    on the other side.....sutton is still part of this family. even in this game, family comes first, just as you should always put your real family first. a good player...someone i love gaying, almost as must as i love gaying PEN, but a devoted n/u player.....this should account for something. the FISH solution, yes sutton, you need your ass spanked....perm ban for a while, gives you time to think about the situation, and maybe give sutton a christmas present on the 24th to allow him to continue his play at n/u. probation for the last time....and see how he does. only you, the admins, can make that decision...gl to you and to you sutton!
    my personal opinion about the n word.....its just that....a word, just like shit, fuck, damn, redneck, cracker, hell, bitch, whore, sob, ragging on someones mom...etc.....this list goes on...hell, calling sws french or gamgina a woman, they are just words. i guess in time as some of you get older, your skin will toughen like leather, and these words won't have the same meaning...hell, if i had a feeling, it would have been hurt years ago. i guess there is a time and place to say things, ppl just have to figure that out....
    "FISH" out....peace

Inactive
    HlStats

Probation? Good idea. Too bad they probably won't put me on it.

Like I can be muted and cannot talk or type or do whatever - just play and communicate by radio or something.

Or it can be like.. 50 admins in there watching me.. Idk. Your choice. (not really 50.. we need to keep out some lag :P)

But thanks fish.. I know i need to learn some shit.. I know that you dont care about my personal life or anything but sometimes it affects me on a great scale since I kinda have add and just had psychiatric surgery.

I really think about just buying another source copy but what will that teach me? nothing. Im going to accept this ban and leave it alone and see where the admins take it.

Its their choice guys. Like the rules say.. admin respect.. no racism.. no mic spamming.. i violated thoes rules (even though the last racism ban was a total fuckin mistake and i totally quit wow thank god) and i let the community down.

@SIOS - if you still need any php scripting or help, just pm me here or email me [ebwebdev at gmail dot com].. consider it free dont worry about it.. its the least i can do for this community. as for the config maker and weapon binding script, you can keep those.. idc what you do with the donation shit.. no one donates and i dont blame them. if u still need some cool eventscripts, just ask me to come in vent and we can get some creativity goin.

i love you guys and i found a new hobby - airsoft.. 10 hours of that shit today.. i look like i just got chickenpox lol.. but anyways.. Think Fast, Aim Fast, Play Hard.

if someone says something about "you're trying so hard" they usually are too just to make them feel better because they're hands are probably sore from trying

anyways im gonna go.. tired and probably about to pass out since i havent slept in 2 days..

PEACE

roflmywaffle

now. airsofting is a hard community to get into, at least in canada. how did you get into it cause me and my buddy were interested.

Inactive
    HlStats

lol we just used my house as a course and set some old shit up like cardboard sides (doesnt work.. i got owned lol) and we played gametypes like king of the hill (halo) meatflag (gears of war) sabotage (cod4) and capture the flag (halo)

Thread Information