My Responses:
Spamming ... Nub Down not once but many many times per round.
Nub-down is offensive? It’s a lighthearted comment that I find funny. Sorry to those who lost sleep over my catch phrase I was un-aware of its power.

Disrespect to admins.... Asked time after time to lay off the mic in game.
This is the internet and I can easily say I am one of the more personable people on the server. From what I have seen admin’s on this server are power hungry. (Not including you Pen)
Disrespect to admins
Nub-down is about as disrespectful as I get.
Disrespect to NU... "shitty ass 66 tic server" more than once we have heard that.
This is entirely not my fault. When you have a server with 40 slots and 66 tick it’s not going to be a great reging server. I rarely bring up this fact. Also I understand that this server consists mostly people that are new to the game so it does not bother me that much. I do have a recommendation…two 20 slot servers at 100 tick at 300FPS. From a cost standpoint it will be a little more expensive but in my humble opinion, worth it.
General Dickhead
Once again...All I am aware of is the Nub-Down catch phrase?
General Asshole
Nub-Down...again?
Bashing on new players... Saying they are Terrible.
Don’t recall this but if I did it was defiantly in a joking manner.
Of all my players in D2 the "people" complain the most about him.
People don't like to die and then hear Nub-Down I guess I get a lot of kills :

Summary:
Bottom line is if you’re going to ban my brother Ill quit playing here. I have played counter strike since 1.2 and have totally lost my passion for the game. That said, I would love to play here because my little brother plays here.

Thanks,
-jochs