hi,

Its batgirl here from office unlimited and i would like to point out a few things. Please don't just freak out because i'm just giving you guys a little insight to things.

So, ok lets say duece is lying and burrito is a fucking idiot ( which if you didn't know already your a little slow )

We, at noob asylum, have already confronted him about doing things like this. I'll let our owners know whats going on and show them this post, I'm sure there will be action taken. I just want to say that i personally left because i saw SEVERAL long time admins just thinking they can do whatever they want because they pay to run the server. The whole kravin incident wasnt the first time something like that has happened. I played in office unlimited ONLY because thats were all the cool admins are. So, one day i decide to play in another nu server and i'm banned for retaliating to something i found offensive. ummm hello? since when does an admin, who i see as a representative of your community, insult a female gamer with a derogatory term. I'm over that now, but i didn't leave because of burrito, i left because of how everything was becoming all politics. I'd say about 76 % of the players that come to NA that were former NU players all say they come because the admins over at NU were being extremely harsh/abusing.

thats why i left.

But on another note, i'm extremely sorry for burrito's behavior and i hope that you don't see NA as that type of community. I have already stopped a vast majority of the bad mouthing of NU in our office unlimited server( once i realized how childish the whole thing is), and we're cracking down on the kids who want to try and recruit in your server. I'm very sorry if theres anything you guys think that would help the situation just let me know. My xfire is xbatgirlx01
once again i deeply apologize.