i feel for you. on a personal level. i don't have 3 fronts. i have an infinite number. i create them instantly based on each person i know. what's sad is i used to be the most outgoing, friendly person i knew.

but as for the grandfather, mine passed away about 2 years ago. he was in a nursing home and my entire family didn't want him in there, but my aunt convinced my grandmother it was for the best. he had advanced alzheimer's and in the last year or so of his life he couldn't put more than a few words together. but he could still think. i was very close to him, because i can read ppl and break them down into who they are. for him, i could read what he was trying to say in his eyes. and it killed me everytime i went to go see him, because i knew that everytime we left his eyes would say the same thing, "please, don't leave me here." it kills me to this day that i had no control over it and i still have not forgiven my grandmother for it.

the important thing is to remember he loved you til the end, and that nothing will ever change that.