I got some shit it seems that its a happy home for me with my girl of 8years and have three kids together, i live my life like a robot doing the same routine everyday wake up go to work for 13 hours come home as a zombie ghosting through life due to me and my girl not getting along any more dont get me wrong i love my kids do anything for them same as my girl but when it feels like ur not getting appriciated for what you do and sacrifaced for them and all the hard work i do. i feel lost i get no graditude from her. We now feel like room mates just with kids. I think she sticks around fro the kids but when u know there is nothing there u know. I come on here when im not working mad to relax and have fun and shoot the shit with you guys its like the wieght is lifted off my shoulders for the couple of hours i am here gaming and chatting away with everyone. Growing up you really never get told how really HARD life is.......Love, trust, pain, BILLS, no money..... i wish things turn around big time