I guess my shit started when I was like 17 and a junior in high school, I had decided to take college class's through high school developmental programs and was doing pretty good, but I had failed 1 class that junior year and then the first semester the sumer after senior year I Failed the same class again , I wasn’t to worried about it because it was just a developmental math program and didn’t count for any credits, my parents on the other hand where not so happy. And decided that it was time for me to move out and learn a little responsibility. At the time I had the job that I currently still hold. But it was tough shit living from paycheck to paycheck with all the bills. Now after a series of events I guess, I am very badly in debt, I owe my dad, I owe my boss, and have been going off and on loans, paycheck to paycheck for like 2 years lol. Now IM 21 and currently don’t see shit changing for me in anything less than a year, but I try to keep moving forward without adding more shit to the list.

“Life’s a bitch, but I’ve had my lolz.” ©

O and another thing about me that not very many people know, is that I’m adopted. My parents were both killed a month after I was born. I actually don’t know my parent’s names. I have a brother and sister, my brother was adopted with me and lived with us until he dropped out of high school and joined the army, I believe he feels a sort of resentment for the way he was treated there. He has been so enthralled in the army that he didn’t even call me on my recent birthday or for any other birthdays since he left. My sister and I have never met, don’t even know here name. There had always been an excuse as to why we couldn’t meet her.

But as it is, I love my parents, both sets, I still occasionally think of what life would be like if my mother and father where alive, but I am grateful that I was blessed with the ones I have now, even if they are complete and total douchebags.

-betts