Thread: Girls Play CSS too....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    IceBitch

you can always start playing on GunGame and Dust2 there is not a guy in there (expect the dumb noob that join) that will say shit to any women. i have made that clear to them. the might say sexual inputs but nothing that is over the line. your more then welcome to stat with me though. i will get your back any time. Plus i have a mic that works and trust me i am heard all the time. I am sorry that it has come down to a post like this to get people to see whats going on and having to defend your self and pic. that much i am. i hope to see you around though and finaly get to own your ass in game.

And i didn't say that you were new to this time of shit, just stating that i have been here long and seen a lot of it.
    i too have a brothers and a shit load of male friends. i cant stand females. they annoy me to much. i played football in HS. on the guys team and Baseball too. i know how mean guys can be, but i can tackle just as hard.
    Good luck sweety
    -Mama Ice
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    your spray is hot by the way.
    Last edited by IceBitch; 05-12-2009 at 08:20 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thread Information