Thread: New Gun Game Maps, Again?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Inactive
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:15035392

Exclamation New Gun Game Maps, Again?

Ok so let me just introduce myself even most people that play on the GG server probably know me, I'm Naso long time player of N/U.

So yeah everyone has been really bitching about a lot of the new maps that have gone up on the server, and people are getting tired of playing things like weaver and deagle_5 all the time. So I came up with adding Five new maps that are actually fun? what imagine that, anyway here are the maps that I think should be added to the server.

gg_quetry:

FPSBANANA > Maps > CS:S GG > Other/Misc > gg_querty
    This map looks really fun, gives me the feel of shotty, I'm sure it would be fast paced and fun.

gg_mr_pillar_v1:

FPSBANANA > Maps > CS:S GG > Other/Misc > gg_mr_pillar_v1
    This is a semi-big map with a lot of ways that you can go, people will probably not like it at first but once they have a attack plan and know what way they are going and other people go it will be a lot of fun.

gg_shaded:

FPSBANANA > Maps > CS:S GG > Fight Yard > gg_shaded
    A very fast paced map that people will have a lot of fun on.

GG_!give_arena:

FPSBANANA > Maps > CS:S GG > Other/Misc > GG_!give_arena
    A map design is supposed to be something like gg_blue_arena but updated and customized , if its anything like blue arena it will be loads of fun.

And Finally

gg_fountain_v2

FPSBANANA > Maps > CS:S GG > Other/Misc > gg_fountain_v2
    A very well designed map, with some flaws here and there but the important thing is the game play, it suits gg very well and will be very very fun.

So I hope the admins take a look at all these maps and try adding them see what people think and what ones get rtved instantly, some of them will probably not make it in the end, but you have to give them a try, thanks see on on cs:s !
    Last edited by Naso; 04-01-2009 at 04:08 PM.

Thread Information