Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Straf.

straf

Default Re: Straf.

Howdy.

Just to let everyone know, I talked to penetrat(e)r about the issue at hand this morning. I will admit, umiss and I are fairly vocal players. And if we've ever hurt anyones feelings, I do sincerely apologize. Even though I went over many of these points with him this morning, I still feel the need to post here to avoid any scars on my reputation in the community, because naturally what was said between him and I will likely not be made public.

First off, Mittens, I don't want to get into a debate here about what lead up to the statement I made to you that day, but you clearly forgot to mention that you had been trash-talking me and umiss out of the blue. The first time I saw you on the server and killed you, you called me randy. Then proceeded every time I killed you to call me shitty. Naturally, being quite the competitive person, I would defend myself. But that's neither here or there. I do apologize if I offended you, but let's be honest, if you keep sticking your finger in the door it's bound to get shut on you someday.

Pasties - I thoroughly respect what you said, and think you made many valid points. I'm going to try and be less talkative overall on the server anyway, and hopefully you won't hear anything else about us. Oh and a friendly offer : maybe Word and eSg can scrim some time.

As this is my first post, and sadly this is where it had to be, I'd like to end it in a relevant quote.

We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection. The mystic chords of memory, stretching from every battle-field, and patriot grave, to every living heart and hearth-stone, all over this broad land, will yet swell the chorus of the Union, when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.
    -Abraham Lincoln

BloodThirsty Pwnerator
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:12668280

well put.

Shizzle

I've been playing on the server for several months now and to be quite honest a lot of the amusement I get is from people talking smack.Granted it's usually between people who are known to each other but sometimes random acts of stupidity can occur between strangers.Bottom line is people shouldnt provoke someone and then go complain when they dont like the response.If someone is bashed when not provoked theres usually plenty of witnesses in the server to validate a complaint.But the best defense is to merely mute someone if you dont like what thier saying.To be honest if someone is young enough to get thier feelings hurt by something someone says while playing a video game they maybe that person isn't old enough to be playing the game to begin with.You'll find as you get older you just laugh shit off and things dont offend you as much.Hell if I was offended by what people have said to me over the years I probably would have stopped gaming.

mittens

Well I'm going to have to call you out on that one because never in my life have the words shitty come out of my mouth. I think I do recall saying randy cause you had a crazy ass flick shot on me. But as you preceeded to kill me through the rest of the rounds the death was always followed with "wow mittens you suck" or if I failed to clutch because I lucidly remember one specific occasion when you said "mittens your horrible". I do realize that it's only a game but I'm not the kind of guy that takes shit from people. So generally I got mad but I know I kept all of my rude comments between me and my roomates and never voiced them on the mic. Empty can vouch for me on that one.

BloodThirsty Pwnerator
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:12668280

Quote Originally Posted by mittens
    Well I'm going to have to call you out on that one because never in my life have the words shitty come out of my mouth. I think I do recall saying randy cause you had a crazy ass flick shot on me. But as you preceeded to kill me through the rest of the rounds the death was always followed with "wow mittens you suck" or if I failed to clutch because I lucidly remember one specific occasion when you said "mittens your horrible". I do realize that it's only a game but I'm not the kind of guy that takes shit from people. So generally I got mad but I know I kept all of my rude comments between me and my roomates and never voiced them on the mic. Empty can vouch for me on that one.

U and Empty r rommates?

Inactive Pwnerator
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:11179033

yessir he is in fact my roommate
    i never really hear him talk to much shit but then again i never usually get to play with him all that often
    but i know he doesnt like people to talk shit about him...also his sister is a touchy subject....
    but point is no offense was meant by that comment and just try not to pick on n00bs so much after all we are n00bunlimited

-empty
    Its only gay if you push back

Thread Information