Thread: There should be a set rules list for admins

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Shizzle

Well it was actually like 5 minutes from the time of the warnings to the time everyone got kicked.All anyone would have to do is look at admin logs to see that.I played out one round after I was asked to change rates and then was kicked.I had already been playing on the server for quite a while for the warning came.There was at least 10 people all told to fix rates by admin,then no more then 5 minutes after the list of players were all kicked one after another.Not posting this for the sake of starting an argument but I can tell you for a fact I played out one round after the warning and then was actually reading how to change my rates when I was kicked.

N/U Commando
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:15012290

Again man i would like to say that i did talk with Kumar and he told me that it was a on-going battle with people in the server that night. After he said it the last time he just went down the list kicking everyone with bad rates. I really think you just came into it right in the middle of everything. We all know your a great player and a asset to us in n00b Unlimited, To avoid any future issues or questions hop in vent and shoot away. Our Admins are always in there and would love to help out a n00b.

Take care buddy and see you in dust 2 soon !!

Pen.
    Carry your last name, Don't let it carry you !

Thread Information