OK HERE IT GOES

nat is right the server really started dying this time last year but really hit the shiter around januray 08 (altough i droped out around late october early november last year for personal reasons)

after tara left the sever got a total facelift propmenu,weapons menu, etc,etc
and from what i read nat tries everything but after tara left all the regs droped out for good except nat,juu juu, dev, and me

i come back around middle of summer of 08 and from time i come back till now i join as much as possible and play for hours straight after work but normaly noone would be on till round 7 or 8 and server would be dead during the day and like nat mentioned i would try and get ppl to join. i also apply for admin at about same time and get it a few weeks later but because my comp is old and needs a complete rebuild along with something better than the SHITTY WIRELESS I GOT i'm not able to play very much at all right now

but getting back to the subject i also don't care for the koreans cause like i pointed out earlier they break every rule in the book without regard for how other players feel most time and i have tried banning them, kicking all but of a few of em
and even muting everyone but the regs and a few others and the problem is that ya kick or ban em they just come right back or more to replace em and mutting only works temporay untill map change or more join and as far as cade breaking it's really hard for me personally to regulate cause it's not like you can just say JOHN DOE is cad breaking cause majority of there names are very simaliar maybe if we had a tranlator program to change there symbols into something we can see
as a whole they are very hard to regulate

but on the other hand i'm staddling the fence on this
i don't want the sever to die completly cause this is my home and i have played this game so long now that zm is the only version i really like
i say if people are still complaining that something still needs to be done than we need to pull toghther and figure it out together and stick with the end results

I REALLY WISHED THAT THE N00B UNLIMTED COMMUNITY AS A WHOLE WOULD DEDICATE SOME TIME TO OUR SERVER SINCE IT'S THE ONLY ONE IN SERIOUS TROUBLE but as a whole the other admins and regulars of other servers pretty much stay on there side of the tracks with a few visting every now and than manly jack'd and organ donor
but i honestly do belive that MAYBE JUST MAYBE if the OWNER'S, JR. OWNERS, OTHER ADMINS, AND REGULARS ALL PULLED TOGETHER we could maybe take the server back from the koreans hands and pull it out of the gutters since we are the ones paying for it
but i am like nat i am almost at point of washing my hands of the whole damn thing and just doing what i have to do when i'm in server for me personally to be able to enjoy it!! and i'm pretty sure most of the other admins and nat feel the same way AND SAYING TO HELL WITH IT!!

SO HERE'S MY CUE:
LIKE NAT MENTIONED EITHER A.LEAVE SERVER AS IS AND either don't play when there on or just do what you have to do to enjoy the game and get a admin in if necassary to regulate as best as he or she possibly can.

or B.CHANGE SERVER BACK but be ready for the blood sweat and tears that it will problay take FROM NOT JUST THE ADMINS AND REGULARS OF ZM BUT OF THE N00B UNLIMITED COMMUNITY AS A WHOLE to keep it afloat and to bring fresh new faces and peronallty to the server and new ideas OTERWISE IT MIGHT TAKE SOME TIME BUT EVENTULLY IT WILL DIE AND BE TURND INTO SOMETHING ELSE OR THROWN AWAY COMPLETELY

SO I SAY IF YA ARE REALLY TIRED OF THE KOREANS THAN STAND UP AND FREAKING DO SOMETHING BOUT IT OTHERWISE SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP !!!!!