You still do not understand what I'm talking about. I don't fucking care if you make fun of people. I happen to like both you and straf, hence the reason your on my friends list, but I don't want to come into the server and the first thing I hear is you and straf bashing on someone you fucking do not know. Obviously we see the result. If someone is camping that is for admins to take care of. If someone is hacking get a fucking demo and post it. Do Not talk shit in the server about it. You are not there to regulate the server, the admins are. WE admins pay to see the servers succed, you have not given nearly as much time or money to make our servers a better place. If I ban someone I need proof, I have to follow rules just like you, but I hear alot of complaints about you and straf. If you had been in vent when I joined the server today, you would have heard that everyone in there agreed with me. That is why I said something, and I will not have you talking back to me, when I'm making a valid point. I enjoy the game, and I know you guys do to. Just fucking play, and let others enjoy the game as well, WE ALL don't need to hear your fucking opion on how good we are. Now if you take me the fuck out, fucking tell me. Hey noob I owned you. If you kill fishes ass, tell him he fails, but fucking do not mess with those who don't want to be messed with. And if you can't figure that shit out, maybe you should listen to the fucking admin telling you not to.