Funny, thought I already had an account set up...anyway. I'm not going to read the entire thread. Just gonna post my piece.

From what I heard from admins and players present at the time, he was camping and being slapped around for it. When I heard who this guy was, I wasn't surprised.

Abomination is known for camping and general, petty disruption (ie: the usual hacking accusations, etc). Having run into him on another GG server, I can add that this behavior carries on elsewhere.

As for the behaviors of the admins allegedly involved--

Sajora: Think I played with him before he was an admin, though I could be mistaken. Never struck me as the type to be disruptive to a fun gaming environment then, and as an admin, he's been a facilitating authority more often than an enforcing one. As for the latter, I've yet to personally see--let alone hear second-hand--that he was one to get carried away or abuse his power.

Unreal Taco: A new addition and a long-standing player before hand. I've played with him frequently after he was appointed admin and, again, have seen no indication of abuse. Even during a period when he was under severe emotional stress, he didn't lash out. I can't remember how many times that situation alone has led to abuse on other servers. The man gets kudos for that.

Short Bus: Another recent addition. He gets the same review as Taco, except in place of emotional stress, he does receive quite a bit of ribbing by the players. Of course it's all in good fun, and I'm sure he realizes that. A less capable and abusive admin would've blown his lid...Surely most of us are familiar with the type. Yet he's been very stable, as chill as I can ever remember him, and has shown no inclination to abuse his power.

Organ Donor: He's a huge personality on the server. He, among a handful of server regulars, got me to switch from frequenting 24/7 office to the GG server. That being said, I have heard a few complaints by some of the players. Their synopses of any given event was petty, in fact reminding me why I haven't accepted admin positions for a long time now. All they see is the jr. owner tag and the moment some enforcement comes their way, the inevitable bitching follows. Unless if they're banning a blatant hacker. Then everything's copacetic. Mhm. Well, personally I'm tired of hearing the same old shit when there's evidence to the contrary. I've seen more than one instance where Organ provided oversight for his admins' actions, validating that they weren't in violation of the expected conduct of a server admin. All that aside, he's the most active of the jr. owner staff, least from what I've seen. He shows great dedication to his role.

Which brings me back to Abomination. His contributions thus far have been mild annoyance and prolonging several rounds as the, eh..."last man camping." He hasn't exactly built strong ties to server regulars or the admin team at large. What more has to be said?

...Ah yes, about the slapping and slaying.

It's happened, but not as an abuse of power, rather as a form of entertainment that the majority had a good kick out of. As soon as we all said enough, that was it. Only recollection I have of it being server-wide was a few rounds at the playhard map--a simple thing to happen when the admins have to slap campers out of the tower.

In particular--

Slapping: The only time I saw it on a large scale was at playhard. Really, half the server was braindead nobodies camping up the tower. So we had some fun with knife rounds, which lead to mass slappage into the air and on the outer wall. I thought it was fun, most of the regulars did too. As aforementioned, it stopped when we asked. No harm, no foul.

Slaying: Only seen mass slaying at the conclusion of a round. Big whoop. You don't lose rank or gun levels. Selective slaying has been limited to excessive camping and such. The only deviation I readily recall is when Clark stops by. Again, not a negative thing. He just slays me after I win a map. He always gets the last laugh, dammit. =/

In conclusion, I haven't seen any actions taken that would make me even consider filing a report. Also, take a gander at my post count...One. This is my first post. This shit made me sign out, sign up, and post for the first time on the forums dedicated to the server that I have frequented for a very, very long time. On another note--though I doubt this holds any weight--I doubt I'll return to any n/u server if any long-term action is taken against the admins mentioned above. It wouldn't be the same, basic enforcement of rules would plummet, and the all around enjoyment of playing there would be all but gone.