Quote Originally Posted by shoxu100 View Post
lmao how the hell do i know whos a admin and whos not?!? u just said why do u need to tell ur a admin!! Now didnt u?? You kicked me for no reason! At all!

I want my money back before i call my lawyer and sue ur asses then!!

matter of fact done called my lawyer! You all going to court!
LOL!

Up until this point, i was actually going to treat your compliant as viable, but now i see you're just trolling. Feel sorry that i took the time i did.

Code:
L 03/18/2011 - 17:56:16: [basechat.smx] Sienna Fan<9263><STEAM_0:0:20224394><> triggered sm_say (text he's not walling)
L 03/18/2011 - 17:56:18: [basechat.smx] Sienna Fan<9263><STEAM_0:0:20224394><> triggered sm_say (text end of story)
Proves that he used admin text to tell that freebase wasn't hacking. One of the rules that pops up throughout your playing time in the server is "what admin say goes," which means that as far as you're concerned, Kaley's (read:admin) word is final. If you feel that he is abusing his powers, then by all means you are more than welcome to take it up in a civil manner. But continuing to bitch at and berate an admin in game is not wise on your part, and will only lead to further action.

We don't allow just any kid to throw down some money and get admin priv's, because they are exactly what the name says: privileges. Everyone puts in time out of their day (and money out of their pockets) to keep these servers populated and fun for everyone, and i'll be god damned if you're going to come in here and belittle and threaten our community (however childish and unsubstantiated it may be).