Thread: ;D^2 Free Kill Patrol (FKP) back up!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

hmm. I see i cant debate this now since the community is broke. I'll try to get a prepaid card and get myself vip for a bit. But for now, Nat, I need your help in recruiting reliable everyday members. For an example, Zaki is a very trustworthy guy and pretty much follows the rules everyday. Its hard to find these kinds of people so mind helping?
    @Smurf Its a bad idea if we abuse our powers in your main point. Apparently, If I get an admin or 2 to train some responsible motd-knowing recruits like natalya said, it is possible that the abusing of powers will be at its least. btw kaiser fate wasnt part of fkp. He was a random recruit by natalya (idk why) but either way, he is an example of a recruit I wouldn't allow into the squad. abusive, untrustworthy adult. Vigilante groups who punish people illegally for breaking the law. Technically with support from some admins, it wouldn't be much of a vigilante concept, would it?
    @ Nat Ill try to get vip I'll read through the motd again and look for some missing stuff that you've only spoke about but never put down
    @ storm ty but ill try to get vip anyways.

@ all
    Try not to base your "disagreements" off of abusive powers and stuff because if admins can help, I'm sure no abusing of anything would occur

CaNNoN fOddEr Kung Fu Master SmurfSniper's Avatar
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:20295429

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleSmileyFace View Post
    @Smurf Its a bad idea if we abuse our powers in your main point. Apparently, If I get an admin or 2 to train some responsible motd-knowing recruits like natalya said, it is possible that the abusing of powers will be at its least. btw kaiser fate wasnt part of fkp. He was a random recruit by natalya (idk why) but either way, he is an example of a recruit I wouldn't allow into the squad. abusive, untrustworthy adult. Vigilante groups who punish people illegally for breaking the law. Technically with support from some admins, it wouldn't be much of a vigilante concept, would it?
    well the original 2 post made for this FKP was pretty much thrown out there like there would be no powers at all... FKP was just going to force people doing it out of the server, which is very clearly saying you would be targeting the freekillers with kill/fuck/shove a cock in thier ass/whatever it took to get them out, not in those words exactly but thats how a lot of people saw it. and just my opinion here but but in all honesty, the best way to help put a stop to this is get more people to apply for admin in there... people that are regulars and are very good with following the rules and helping others understand them. Me, personally I have gotten to where I cant stand to go in there because I just get really annoyed because you cant get anyone to even listen and then they want to argue with you about the rules.

now as far as FKP, how bout we have vip and fkp and have it advertised on the server with something like the rest of the advertisements on the servers
    "want to be a part of the FKP (FreeKillPolice) go here to apply" yada yada yada have an app in the role play section of the forums and have a vip and a FKP this way we can still get vip members and if they want they can apply for FKP. which as nat stated would have only kick powers... and may I suggest mute also nat? I think those are the most used commands in there for me.

oh and also have to add this in here

STFU COCKBURN!
    Last edited by SmurfSniper; 10-13-2010 at 05:21 AM.

HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:20102730

uhm cockburn freekills me all the time

Thread Information