Thread: ;D^2 Free Kill Patrol (FKP) back up!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    N/U Zombie Whore N/U Commando
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:24098730

Well your brother "Volteon" made the same group and it didn't go well and violated a lot of the MOTD rules. The other hand you don't. I'm not hating on your brother at all just making a point. You act much mature / and understand the motd. I seen you enforce the MOTD a lot. Tell me who you are inviting and say question like the other thread. What will you guys do to enforce "Non Freekilling". The MOTD rules has to be updated slightly. Anyways.. I say give this group another "chance".

I don't hate anyone. Just get annoyed. - To Volteon.

-Storm
    [url=http://flashflashrevolution.com/profile/aznkilla50/][img]http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/profile/newsiggy/aznkilla50/stardust/0/0-1-2-3-4-5.png[/img][/url]

HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:20102730

volteon a member of the fkps record and rep on this server is so bad hes changed his name about 6 times, within the four bans he was given.

but hey if u guys are gonna spam mic with rules, and not freekill anymore, and u arent going to tell people that they cant use police cars because they are civillian im cool with ur fkp stuff.

Also when ur doing u tutor things dont lock the whole apartment complex please, u did that last time and pichu killed me for trying to get into the building itself, not even his room.

i'd actually like to join if u guys will accept me.

Thread Information