Thread: Your awesome RP server is going to crap...

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Inactive
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:17500758

Default Posted Proof.

Due to problems with embedding them I will simply provide links to imageshack

Imageshack - proof1.jpg

Reasoning for Print Screen: To show that Black Kitten was indeed spectating.

Imageshack - proof2q.jpg

Reasoning for Print Screen: After constant heckling and repeated lines about "I'm going to rape you in the butt" and "You're just a bitch" Southernblaze (Through constant friendly back and forth, I can only deem him as a friend of Black Kitten and Dark Shadow) killed me without any provocation.

Imageshack - proof3k.jpg

Reason for Print Screen: To show that Black Kitten's "Spectator knife was indeed right next to me. This shows that he was using the spectator stick glitch. In which Dark Shadow or Southernblaze would both repeatedly kill me.

Imageshack - proof4s.jpg

Reason for Print Screen: After respawning due to another free kill harassment, I was then immediately sniped by Dark Shadow, where as you can see I could not have provoked it due to me only having a knife and it was at a far distance.

Imageshack - proof5x.jpg

Reason for Print Screen: This shows that their harassment did even venture into using the AWP headshot kill for Police against Police kills. I had done nothing to provoke him because I can not kill without an AWP. Look at my inventory. I have not and do not own an AWP at all.

Imageshack - proof6r.jpg

Reason for Print Screen: This shows Black Kitten harassing me by simply using an M4 and following me around repeatedly shooting me in the head even though he can not kill me. He still found it funny as it was very disorienting to me.

Imageshack - proof7.jpg

Reason for Print Screen: This shows Black Kitten again using the AWP headshot kill after I pleaded to him to not kill me. While Dark Shadow lurks by the Garbage Can with a TMP shooting at me. They both found it funny.

I love this server, and although I was banned for simply trying to get back at Black Kitten and Dark Shadow and to also get Natalya's attention. I apologize for my previous implications. But am simply trying to show that I was provoked and am still being harassed even after a day's worth of time away. And the fact that they are simply working together leaves me with no way to verbally defend myselves when I am being accused on the server. They cover their harassment with screams of "Don't free kill" and "Don't shoot me man" when I am simply trying to play the RP server how it was meant to be played.
    Last edited by Caffeinedfiend; 07-22-2010 at 11:30 PM.

Thread Information