Thread: down grade back to 66 tic

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned N/U Commando
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:1352559

what kind of issues boss?..D2 was running great at 100 tic...I couldnt see any problems in game and didnt really get hardly any complaints about anything...i did notice that the rates would drop off in office after like 24 or more people joined...one side of the rates would stay at around 98 to 100 and the other would drop off to like 69-70, but that was only after like 24 or more people joined.

N|U g0d Kung Fu Master enderless's Avatar
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:12522252

Is this for all servers or just D2? I don't know if it's just me, but i think that the crackhouse server seems a little laggy at times. I dismissed it, but now question if the 100tic plugin is to blame?

What problems was the plugin creating?

Banned N/U Commando
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:1352559

good question Ender...like i said i did notice some lag and rate issues when office and now that ya mention it crackhouse go a large number of players...but still the part that baffles me is we had 18 or so people in D2 the other night and everything was running great...why turn D2 down to 66 and leave office turned up? Office is more glitchy and has more people complaining of the lag and rate issues. i just think it would have been a more reliabe test of the plugin to turn down office first and see if it got smoother and more stable rates first..like i say im just curious cause i could not see any problems in D2 until it got turned back to 66...now me and others are having glitchyness and more of a reg problem now...at least that the way it seems. Ohh and one of the crashes that happened in D2 was my fault forgot i couldnt disarm people..when i tried to disarm someone it went down so one crash was my bad. sorry.

Thread Information