Thread: Sienna/Kaley Fan's Application towards Z-Mod

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned Kung Fu Master
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:28811228

Seems to be a redundant problem.

None of the zm admins / players recognize you as much as the office admins / players do.

Most of the admins you referenced were either office admins, or have never stepped foot in zm.

I'm not going to turn this down yet though, but some zm admins to vouch for you, then I'm going to have to say play some more and re-apply at a later time.

- Dotty.
    ZM Jr Owner

Pwnerator
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:20224394

Quote Originally Posted by DoT View Post
    Seems to be a redundant problem.

None of the zm admins / players recognize you as much as the office admins / players do.

Most of the admins you referenced were either office admins, or have never stepped foot in zm.

I'm not going to turn this down yet though, but some zm admins to vouch for you, then I'm going to have to say play some more and re-apply at a later time.

- Dotty.
    ZM Jr Owner
    I'm usually in there with no admins. For the past few days... and a few weeks ago i tried to get Admins. Sean(not SeanConnery) but the otehr Sean/ Johnny into the server to watch a player in Z-mod. I'm usually in there now. I've slowed down my cs playing cause of my exams, but that's the big reason. I'm usually very active. In the weeks before playing my exams I'd play there an hour a day at the least. Just yesterday I was helping out Rogue Marine learn the game one on one. I'm usually there more than i play office now so... I wouldn't mind waiting.

However I would like to send my admin fee now before my money gets tied up elsewhere. I can wait for admin... but I'd like to know I can send it to Jackd now.

If other Admins agree that i should wait a bit longer for admin, I'd be happy to do so, But as i said i would like to make a donation now, if Sio/Pasties/ etc.... are all okay with that.

Since Dot didn't actually reject we will wait for the remaining votes?

Thanks guys!

P.S. I tend to play later on at night closer to when the server is dead. I play with around 11 people. And usually there is no admin on at all. I rarely play when there's 20+ people just cause i don't find the fun in staying in huge groups!
    Last edited by Kaley Fan; 06-22-2010 at 11:35 AM.
    [IMG]http://i40.tinypic.com/2lkfo86.jpg[/img]
    Kᴀʟᴇʏ Cᴜᴏᴄᴏ Fᴀɴ

Thread Information