Thread: What do you want to see in ZM?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    N/U Commando
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:1453560

I can definitely research maps for ZM, i used to do it when i ran ZM shortly after tara took a leave...

I think i might be Interim Jr Owner of the ZM server until Dot is back fully i'm not sure it was just offered by Jackd and nothing was finalized

I know alot of the players like escape maps we could get a few more of these (not necesarily on RTV but maybe for an admin to switch to because we don't want to play nonstop escape maps)

But i can start doing that looking for decent ZM maps for other people to try out...
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by sacabu View Post
    An automatic votemap list with random maps in the last round would be awesome. the monotony of the rotation kills the server, and every time the server crashes ppl just dont rejoin because they know what maps are ahead.

btw this is like the 10th thread about this subject and the server is pretty much the same, no pressure just sayin <---- gets flamed ahead

Sac your definitely right lets get Dot in here to voice his opinion, but i think we definitely should vote on maps at the end of round

if we don't here from anyone i can always yell at Ender or Jack,they're fun to yell at to get to work mwuahaha <3
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    BTW if anyone need to get ahold of me or wantsto offer more suggestions:

xfire: hellscreamsrage
    steam: xjoshuacalvertxx@yahoo.com (yea crappy name but bite me)
    Last edited by HellscreamsRage; 05-20-2010 at 05:17 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Pastiez: I OWN YOU
    Hellscreams: Tru...
    Pastiez: You're my bitch!
    Hellscreams: It fits...
    [img]http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/1679/hellscreams.png[/img]
    [img]http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/9042/churchsignzs3.jpg[/img]

Kung Fu Master
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:16187503

I just finalized it.

Congrats!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by HellscreamsRage View Post
    I think i might be Interim Jr Owner of the ZM server until Dot is back fully i'm not sure it was just offered by Jackd and nothing was finalized
    [center][IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a205/tomca631/jackd_gif2.gif[/IMG][/center]

[center]U%|}[/center]

[center][COLOR="Red"]|Ň/Ú| siosios: thise 2 cab cgat at ne wgeb u waje yo ub ub the morning im too drunk right noiw[/COLOR][/center]

Thread Information