I was gone for over a month and came back into this shit. What gets me is many times I tried to help burrito out and he pulls this shit to N|U while I'm gone. I found the youtube video of Ma Deuces rant so I decided I need to hear it from the horses mouth. I didn't need to hear it from Pasties or Sio because if you got to know them like I did, you would know that both of them are good for their w0rd. I went over to burrito's server and was looking for him. "At that point Pasties ask me very nicely not to go over there but I wasn't banned nor scolded by him, fuck I had just got done getting pictures of his dog. lol" Anyhoo, there was burrito, he started talking shit about N|U, I fed him some more bullshit to see if he would play along and sure enough he did. I also talked to Ma Deuce on burrito's server and he does believe that Sio took money from him. At this point it didn't make sense. I didn't think that Sio would take funds from anyone, and he has proved that by taking the time to post his chat logs with ma deuce.

The only reason why I left was because I could not afford my admin dues at the time. When I came back, I was still welcomed with open arms by my friends at N|U. Hell I still had admin access in some of the N|U servers. I didn't use it because I didn't pay for it. Plus out of respect for the N|U community and for Pasties and Sio, I didn't use it. Stealing is a huge offense for me so what burrito has done has disgusted me in more ways than one. When I finally did come back, Sera and I had explained to Pasties that we were going on our own. Pasties and Sio both knew that I wanted to start my own server very bad. Being Jr. Tech was not enough to feed my hunger to make my own server. But that in no way means that I nor Sera do not support N|U. Hell, jus yesterday I was helping someone try to get admin at N|U and helped advise another player the day before on how to get into w0rd.

To Anyone who is confused over all this mess, don't take anyones gossip or rumors. Ask them yourself. Play with them on their servers. Sio and Pasties are great guys and they are more than happy to tell you whats going on. Ma Deuce and burrito are ready to chat as well. Burrito in "My Opinion" will not be very truthful about the whole situation.

As for the comment about Pasties being a fucking moron? Your right, thats why I luv him. But you would have to get to know him, to see that he truely is a friend. He will back you up 100% and stand by your side through thick and thin no matter how grim the situation is. It is an honor to have him for a friend.

To Pasties and Sio. I wish you guys the best of luck and I will still support you no matter what. I told you when I 1st joined N|U that it was N|U 4 life. If you ever find a player posting the IP from my server, I want to know about it. I don't steal users or admins and I will fight to help stop this st00pid ass shit. Players should be allowed to play where they want, not forced to choose. You guys have shown today "Like always" that you are fair about it. Recruiting is not allowed on your servers so people should respect that.

To burrito. You slimely piece of shit, I tried to help you several times and this is how you thank me? This is how you treat your friends? I know what you have done and it will take a long time for me to ever trust you again. I stood up for you, tried to help you out, spent many hours trying to train you on how to be a good admin. Theres hours I will never get back. If your sorry for what you did then you will remove your server. This whole situation has broken 2 communities and caused chaso between many good friends. Are you happy now? You greedy lil bastard. Your an attention whore, if no one is talking about u then you do shit to make yourself the center of attention.