Thread: Getting GG populated

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Inactive
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:15035392

Quote Originally Posted by SmurfSniper View Post
    ok.... where was I

to me some of the things that have ruined gg....

1. people caring to much about stats....
    2. people always asking for new maps, but once they are on the server they wont play them (EVEN maps suggested by regs)
    3. MIC SPAMMING! you have 20 people in the server, at least 15 are trying to talk... all at the same time. and I am not going to point out specific people but they get louder and louder everytime they talk cause they want to be heard over everyone
    4. Material wallhacks! I dont like pointing this out, but its definately a problem. IT IS CHEATING and if you are using them you have no right to even be playing the game!
    5. Last but not least.... people dont know how to just have fun anymore. winning is everything to them ( which I guess goes along with #1)

Smurf
    1. Thats the thing with thats, they don't really work with gun game at all. The point of gun game is to win not to get kills. The stats have to get configured in a way that winning gets you a lot of points and kills get you little points? Try to add a knifed event in the stats that give you a bit more points and a level up / multi level in the same round event. Something to make the stats a little more gun game friendly.

2. It's really up to prefrence on the map thing, personaly snice the server is "old school" keep all the old maps on there. Find the map rotation from two years ago when I first got there and everything was fine.

3. Admins need to step up more and mute some bitchs, that's what I have to do and if they reconnect to get around the mute, I have to perma-mute them.

4. Didn't we already have another topic on this and sio said he was going to fix it? Looks like it's not been implemented... Turn on sv_pure 2 while he gets the list straight.

5. Can't really say much about this because it's true, it's a combination of everything we have been talking about here.

Also, if the server is lacking population, get some admins on there to stay for a while and get it populated. I had to do this for my server when it first went up and a couple of times after. You need to be dedicated. I would sit there for hours some times before someone joined and it would get full shortly after. Just a thought.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    For the gungame stats thing.

Action codes for GunGame and others - InterWave Forums
    Last edited by Naso; 03-01-2010 at 09:42 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    [URL="http://www.lostbrotherhood.com"][IMG]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1334246/icons/lbornage.png[/IMG][/URL]

Thread Information