maps are fine, dustpit is a good map... if it has only 12 spawn points, then yes it needs more. Easy fix! sorry, but like I have said in a lot of posts before... the maps are not the problem... people only wanting a VERY select few maps is the problem. there have been maps in rotation that was very well balanced and made gameplay in gg great... BUT as soon as they was put on people would scream "this map sucks within 3 minutes of playing it, and annoy the hell out of others till a rtv or votemap went through. Seen this go on for almost 3 years now. We have put posts up trying to get maps people like... we get the maps and STILL all you hear is "lets go to shotty, this map sucks". I appologize if this comes off bad and makes me look like an asshole, but in my oppinion maps are not a problem. there are maps in gg that I cant stand but I play them anyway (absolutely HATE texture_jungle, samich, and cartonbox)...

As for bots.... everytime I was in with the bots there was a problem. for one you wouldnt level up even if you was playing with them.... unless you dropped your current gun to pick up your next gun that was laying in front of you (thanks noogy for pointing that out). Now if the bugs was worked out with bots, then go for it... but personally I would rather just go in there and message people till they came in.

also.... compared to how gg was this time last year, it is very very empty almost 75% of the time...