We wanted a 24/7 Crackhouse server, so i used the Reg DM for that as Jackd was gone (since No AWP/ No auto was his baby).

The fixed spawns we have been doing for a while because everyone says that they love random spawns but the server never stays populated. IMO random spawn is better, but it's not very n00b friendly and it's hard to attract and keep new players. So reg DM has been fixed spawn for the last few months (and for what it's worth, it does stay populated longer when people join.) With fixed spawns comes spawn protection. Other wise you will have someone camping spawns and killing everyone right when they spawn (very annoying as you have little time to react). In short: you can't have fixed spawn w/o spawn protection. I've reduced the spawn protection time to 1 second, so they shouldn't have invincibility for long.

Easy suggested a 24/7 crackhouse server and i do think it's the best course. If you look at the 24/7 crackhouse servers out there, they are always full. Even 24/7 TwoTower servers stay populated all day. I think it's a great idea for the server and will bring a lot of people in. One thing that i was going to suggest (now that Jackd has stopped slacking off and can answer ): Do we want to scrap the No AWP/ No auto server and make it like the reg DM. That way we could have the 24/7 Crackhouse server (with fixed spawns and spawn protection) and still have a random spawn reg DM with no spawn protection?