Thread: Revealing ZM Map Secrets.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    t3h camper Trained Monkey
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:19397573

I hate to tell you guys this but i give away secrects and will contenue to do so. I will usually give away an easy secret that most ppl find in their sleep. If i dont i will have between 3-7 ppl follow me through out the map which ruins the game play rapidly. Most of you already know that in zm I dont like like to camp with people if they dont know how to effectively defend a baracade. So either way they learn the secrets, one is just easier on me and doesnt reveal the better secrets.

Trailor Trash
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:1348124

Quote Originally Posted by Cogbern View Post
    I hate to tell you guys this but i give away secrects and will contenue to do so. I will usually give away an easy secret that most ppl find in their sleep. If i dont i will have between 3-7 ppl follow me through out the map which ruins the game play rapidly. Most of you already know that in zm I dont like like to camp with people if they dont know how to effectively defend a baracade. So either way they learn the secrets, one is just easier on me and doesnt reveal the better secrets.

Im not talking about secrets like jumping through a wall or shooting at the ground for a hole to open up. Im talking about more sophisticated secrets that involve shooting certain buttons or pressing a sequence of buttons. Regardless, I would rather let nubs follow me or see me then tell them how to get somewhere, thats why its a secret.
    [IMG]http://i911.photobucket.com/albums/ac313/terris1992/you_lose.gif[/IMG]

N/U Jr. Owner N/U Marine
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:93475

Quote Originally Posted by Cogbern View Post

Wanna stop doing it? I will ban you if i see you doing it cause it is against the rules

Thread Information