nothings wrong with trying new maps. but before you do that you have to see how they are and if there are maybe already similar mapson the server. so i just tried it and its pretty weird and kinda retarded. ts have to wait for like 30-60 secs to get move to the gate. in that time a zombie has a pretty easy game or he will get fucked cause every1s shooting at him.
cts have a longer way and you can get lost kinda if you go the wrong from what ive noticed. and before the gate opens it takes a pretty long time too. and there are no real hiding spots. the only thing humans can do is to try to cade a small alley with props. but duno if that would work cause because the floor isnt plane.
after you get in the clam (if ull be even able to) you get a black screen for a few sec and teles ppl. i dont know if its for ts and cts or for humans and zombies. so when your inside the clam youll be teleported on top of the wall and have to defend it. if your outside ull be teleported in front of the wall and have to get in somehow. duno how exactly that works since the game didnt want to let me do much alone. after the black screen its night and weather effects come up. i heard rain but couldnt see it. duno if it was supposed to be like that but yea. then you see lightnings from time to time and they made me lag. so if we remember some other effects from other maps id say it has a pretty high lagfactor in the server. and dont forget a lot of ppl already have a high ping.
so from testing it ill still say no. if you wanna add it k. just my opinion.

and kami if your talking to me: i play and have played enough to know enough about zm. thanks