Thread: Seriously this is crap...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    t3h camper Trained Monkey
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:19397573

ok first off get your shit straight. I was the person on the other side of the pallet of boxes and if you said hey im gliched in the boxes i wouldnt have shot it back at you, did you no u bitched about how i was BARACADING THE HALLWAY and you BROKE MY BARACADE by shooting it out of the way, second it doesnt matter if you proped the vent YOU WERE CROUCHING!!! wait isnt crouch in in vents ILLEGAL??? YES IT IS!!!! when someone says hey this guys clonetrooper is in an illgal spot... IT MEANS YOUR BREAKING THE RULES AND THAT IS YOUR CLUE TO YOURSELF TO SAY OHH SHIT IM ABOUT TO BE KICKED BECAUSE IM BREAKING THE RULES. As we said we know what were doing all of us... ALL OF US HAVE PLAYED HERE FOR YEARS WE KNOW WHAT THE FUCK WERE TALKING ABOUT.

AND R U RETARDED!?!?!? HOW IS KICKING SOMEONE WHO ON MULTIPLE OCCASIONS BROKE THE RULES HOW IS THAT ADMIN ABUSE. ITS TIME FOR YOU TO GROW UP, MAN UP TO YOUR ACTIONS, AND OBIOUSLY THEY OWNERS OF THE SERVER KNOW WHAT THERE DOING IN HAVING CANCER AS AN ADMIN B/C HE KICKED U WHEN U BROKE THE RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

on a side note stop while your ahead, your digging your own grave, in your posts you have insulted regulars, admins, and owners of this server your heading down shit creek w/o a paddle quit with the crap your only hurting yourself.
    Last edited by Cogbern; 11-22-2009 at 09:10 PM.

Thread Information