Let me mention something I don't think anything you guys know. I forgot to mention that Lately I've Been playing counter-strike ONLY at night so like, lets say 10PM And 7Am In between there. At that time that's when there are usually no admins on. But I can understand why lol, doubt anyone stay up THAT late. But in the early Morning or late at night this is when the Mic spamming kids who dont speak english are most active...They Usually Talk to themselves and repeat their words and annoy the hell out of people =/. and Also at that time span thats when They break shitloads of props! If Im stacking a file cabinet to hop up somewhere they shoot it down to be assholes, and its always the same person. they do this often and laugh because they know no admins are on at that time ( day time from where they are from )

So, I doubt we can have admins on in the late night or early morning though since they are all sleeping. But it would be sooooo nice. This is by far my favorite server since I've been playing counter strike for about 8-9 months and zombie mod is my favorite game! and its even cooler because I compete with my brother even though Im in like rank 24 and hes rank 5-6 now =(