I believe (correct me if im wrong) the stuff you mentioned is part of the original zombie mod plugin. And i also believe our zm plugin is edited, scripted, and changed by nat herself to suit our liking. So i doubt it will be in anyway similar to the 1.6 version nor would we want it that way. I personally love the server the way it is but hey everyone has their opinions and are more than welcome to post suggestions. And we thank you for being so interested as to post ideas but I don't think those would be implemented.

Jetpacks: There is no need for these at all, jetpacks would make it nearly impossible for zombies, i mean we already have propmenu which makes the balance a little better but a jetpack would throw the whole spacial rend off!

Infection Bombs: Eh im not too educated on these but they sound exactly like the barrell roll which takes skill to earn which is the way it should be since its so powerful and useful.

Zombie Overpower: This is not something we can tinker with or change. This is the sheer skill/style of the players in the server. Some zombies prowl around and wait for someone to slip up and fuck up their cade or make a break for another spot. Some zombies pursue and attemt to knock a cade over and overpower the humans.

Boatescape: I agree with you 100% boatescape was and still is an epic map and an icon i the zm communities imo. Although we tried to get it back on the server, random and nat reported that the version we used always crashed the server. Perhaps someone is able to edit and redistribute a "crash-free" version.

Propmenu: Can you elaborate on the glitches? Because I dont believe i have ever experienced any. If your talking about some props not spawning its because the world space you are trying to spawn them at is too small and cant fit the model.

Thank you for complimenting our server and we're glad to have you and glad to here the ideas and sheer fact that your interested in helping.

-Dot.