Here's a list of maps that I rarely ever seen played so take it how you want but these are them also on another note I have a personal hate for fy_weaver but that's just me alot of people like it. I'm using the list from 3-22-09 that was posted by Natalaya so hopefully this is still pretty current because some of these I either don't see anymore or just never are played.. here's the list....

007_stack, fy_iceworld_bloodflow, fy_stoneworld_obe which I do like but it never is played, gg_aim_bridgebattle, gg_aim_close2, gg_airconstruction, gg_beacn_redux, gg_boobies_LK
, gg_brickworld, gg_cardhouse, gg_deagle5_cube_b3 it's too dark for the players, gg_eckstein1_13. gg_elevated_gx, gg_evergreenpark, gg_inside. gg_japanz sorry whoever made it just doesn't play very often, gg_orangedeathbox_woot, gg_outside, gg_temple_arena. gg_toon_groove_v2. gg_turtles_b1, gg_vg_lego_v1, gg_warehouse_mini, gg_watchtower_GGN, gg_rushmap. gg_scoutzknivez2_css. gg_shroomtemple_ggn, gg_temple_arena, shizz_scrim.

These are the maps I rarely see played nor voted on nor really played at all. Some are clearly not on the server anymore from the list in 3-22-09 and I am not listing them because I dislike them I am just listing them on purely the fact no one really plays them. So please do not take offense if you have made any of those I am not out to embarrass anyone.

This is a list of maps I would like to see added if it is at all possible the top two maps of the list would be great for gungame or atleast I think so.

gg_dustpit, gg_fy_iceworld, gg_circular, gg_simpsons_arena, gg_bluearena, and gg_super_mario_reloaded all are decent for gungame, atleast I think so.

best regards,
Zeus