Thread: Zeus admin application

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Zeus

I used to play the office unlimited server before gungame under either Zeus, ZeusHax or Maj*Zeus*Hax or something of that nature, I played in that server which seems forever. Where I knew Pasties, 2fk, I think a guy named scuba steve? And many others then after talking to brie for awhile about her server being opened up I decided to try it out and that's when I started playing there. Most of the new admins don't know me because I played before they even started w0rd or admining. I could have sworn I played with you organdonor before you even joined w0rd though. Also then their was the server I ran with 2fk which we ran a map rotation of cs_office_unlimited and cs_office before the regular office server was around. I have been gone for a bit but I am back and will be a dedicated player like I always have with w0rd servers is why I would like to apply.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Actually remembering more it was a rotation server that went between de_dust/cs_office. Which had before the de_dust server w0rd has these days not before the regular office. Anyways just trying to clear that up.
    Last edited by Zeus; 05-09-2009 at 01:35 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thread Information