Quote Originally Posted by siosios View Post
well spoken and thank you. as of today i am going through and limiting ALL admins cmds on gungame to just the very basics... map votes, slay,and last but not least admin chat.

got a problem with this then i suggest we have an admin meeting next sunday and ill start removing the admins and jr-owners that are not doing the right thing with the servers. just becuase you donate doesnt mean you have the right to do whatever you fucking feel like.

thats my end of it.

siosios
That should be a big help.

I don't enjoy knife rounds, because it is basically gang bang city, but I tolerate it when a vote has been done. However, the vote for knife rounds has often been spammed every round until it passes (sometimes switching the order of the options, as to trick someone into saying yes), and I usually just end up leaving for another gun game server.

I even started creating a knife map so that it might be limited to only that map, and allow it to be less of a cluster fuck of gang-bangs.

Also, I think the ranking system has brought about some what of a negative change in the gun-game atmosphere. I even found myself caught up in it. I was so blinded by my attempt in keeping position 1 that I stopped even having fun! Players are often very angry at those who remove a large amount of points, and have even yelled at them. I am not sure if it is the most crucial element in a more laid-back style of play.