Unfortunately, I don't do the dm_dust2 on our server because I know other servers were there are actual professional players that dm dust2 on. I suggested the other maps because there are no other DMs that rotate these maps. I think a good mix of custom maps that everyone likes such as moron, crackhouse, dust_village-mod (i love that map =P), hang um high and then some cal maps such as season, contra and inferno would work awesome. The three stated cal maps are rifle heavy maps in most spots but if you want smaller maps, you could have cpl_mill (works GREAT as a DM map), cpl_strike, nuke (for the most part), rush, aztec and train. I would stay away from hostie maps because whenever I go to a DM for a hostie map, I never see any regular people or people who play there for more than a week. POW, as you say, some of the DM regulars like the custom maps more but I really do doubt they have seen any of the maps I have stated because there are no DMs that run these maps. Some people have cal map of the week DMs but they are so rare and hardly stay active. Well, thats my two cents and hopefully we can seed this!

~Easy