Thread: Consumption of ANger

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    BlueEmbered

yeah that whole situation was a bit uneccesary

N|U g0d Kung Fu Master enderless's Avatar
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:12522252

So it is my understanding some of the story has been left out. Especially the part where you threatened to crash the servers. Something along the line of "say good bye to your server..."

Ryan

There does seem to have been a bit of a "power-trip" attitude going on lately.

I am not sure if Rey was the one, but some admin was making fun of f4ttm4att and his girlfriend for no reason. They were talking about her picture in a very demeaning way, and made fun of them in front of everyone. It was not right, even for an average player. They are regular gun game players that usually keep to themselves, the admins should be more respectful of them.

Also, the other week I made the comment, "ahh, aim_shotty again" and was told to "Shut the fuck up" by Beta. I then proceeded to respond with a joke, rather than stoop to his level. I simply asked, "Do you kiss your mother with that mouth?", and he threatened me with a ban for admin disrespect, but decided against it when I asked, "what about player disrespect?".

Now, people are always voicing their opinions about maps, and are never told to be quite, much less told the above. It was the beginning of the map, so no players were actually playing. I don't know why I was singled out, and I hardly consider my comment to be admin disrespect. People joke around on there in a far harsher manner, and are left alone. Are players not meant to be respected?

Sorry for this tangent, I just think it needed to be said. I felt really bad for f4ttm4tt and his girlfriend.
    Last edited by Ryan; 03-24-2009 at 09:11 PM.

N/U Commando
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:15012290

We protect NU to the best of our abilities. That is our job as a Admin, and Also what sets US apart from the other crowds ! That's not a power trip, Screaming into the mic like a big sissy is.
    Carry your last name, Don't let it carry you !

Thread Information