ok guy's my 2 cents and i promise not too make it long like some know i'm famous for

first i have personally seen all of nat's hard work and deication into the zm server along with the other servers and the forums and making new maps and models so i know how hard ya work and your normally up very late ( till 2 or 3 sometimes ) and nat i do remember how the server was before the change cause i was there tring to help to the best of my abilty's altou i will agree that i didn't do as much as you cause of reasons we both know about ( i won't disclose here but nat should know what i mean )

second even thou i fougth you like tooth and nails buot this at first i have come to realize that even thou i hate the annoing koreans that are trouble makers that if not for them and the other non- steam players we would either be dead in the water or hanging on for dead life to keep the server up and running

third with that said i personally am in agreement with dot on this one
Nat, Random, Vit, Sio And Pasties and possabilty Sajoria should have this desion to themselves to decide amougs themselfs cause they are the ones that contrubie the most time , energy and resourses into this server and community as a whole and even thou i might not like the outcome i will deal with and accept it
but i wil add this one comment options A and D are bad ideas in my option
i don't need to explain why a is A bad idea
but option D I agree with nat that no matter how bad or retarded th koreans can be in no way should we revolke there rights to play cause that almost like the holcoust for germans or the slavery and civil rights in america
IT'S NOT RIGHT

KAMIS 2 CENTS

P.S LITTLE UPDATE ON ME MY COMP IS STILL IN PROCESS OF BEING REBUILT HAD TO ORDER A NEW CPU FAN FROM NEWWEGG SINCE CRAPPIE ONE THAT CAME WITH PROCESSOR WON'T WORK
SOULD HAVE IT BACK SOMETIME THIS WEEKEND
I',M ON A LIBRAY COMP ATM