i'm bored, its early, so i'm reading forums......i don't know dr.pepper, but my 2 cents is that....dude....your ass is busted!!!!! time for you to run down to wal-mart and purchase the game and start a new account......i'm no computer geek, i don't know what nat is talking about sv_cheats...etc....i just hope i don't do anything that would install this crap on my computer......i know on dust2, i have been playing with ppl for a long time, and when i see someone all of a sudden get alot better in a short amount of time...i think....hmmmm!!!!! but i do take pride in killing the ones that i know........cheat....in one way or another.....but i long to have a desire to play with a full server who can honestly say that no one is cheating.....i don't think i will ever have that opportunity....so i grit my teeth and deal with it.....kudo's to the admin's that are busting their asses to make n/u the best server possible for players like myself and others who are here to have fun and be with a great bunch of ppl....
the campmaster "FISH"
ps.....i don't hack...therefore....i camp!