Thread: Admin's Abusing players

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for Abomin

Default Admin's Abusing players

I seeing a lot of Admin abusing their powers every day, the server lags horrible a lot of times, specially when they are on, spawning 100's of dryers out the air on to players killing them, or spawning them in rooms to kill them for fun of it from high up, to muting or kicking players who say that admins are messing with them.

I seen Admin's flam throwing mobs of players just for fun of it
    I seen Admin's teleport players to them to kill them
    I seen Admin's abusing the rules, helping some players by teleporting them to hard to reach places
    I seen Admin's skyboxing and picking off players with guns after the rules were said about not doing it
    I seen Admin's killing players who don't move out their way while they jump crouch into tight spots, or try to get to a room to fight in, most time by lighting them on fire
    I seen Admin's ingoring reports of venters
    I seen Admin's ingoring reports of tubbing

Tonight I seen while trying 15 times to log in game do to it lagging by Admin's abusing their powers that there were 4 people in a Admin room, summoning Zombies to Shoot at from high above, on some letters, 2 of them I know is Admin's the other 2 of them were not, the 2 admins in the room were Arisu and Kamikaze Bad Ass

Last edited by Ghoul; 12-25-2008 at 09:29 PM.

Thread Information