Howdy.

Just to let everyone know, I talked to penetrat(e)r about the issue at hand this morning. I will admit, umiss and I are fairly vocal players. And if we've ever hurt anyones feelings, I do sincerely apologize. Even though I went over many of these points with him this morning, I still feel the need to post here to avoid any scars on my reputation in the community, because naturally what was said between him and I will likely not be made public.

First off, Mittens, I don't want to get into a debate here about what lead up to the statement I made to you that day, but you clearly forgot to mention that you had been trash-talking me and umiss out of the blue. The first time I saw you on the server and killed you, you called me randy. Then proceeded every time I killed you to call me shitty. Naturally, being quite the competitive person, I would defend myself. But that's neither here or there. I do apologize if I offended you, but let's be honest, if you keep sticking your finger in the door it's bound to get shut on you someday.

Pasties - I thoroughly respect what you said, and think you made many valid points. I'm going to try and be less talkative overall on the server anyway, and hopefully you won't hear anything else about us. Oh and a friendly offer : maybe Word and eSg can scrim some time.

As this is my first post, and sadly this is where it had to be, I'd like to end it in a relevant quote.

We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection. The mystic chords of memory, stretching from every battle-field, and patriot grave, to every living heart and hearth-stone, all over this broad land, will yet swell the chorus of the Union, when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.
-Abraham Lincoln