hmm. I see i cant debate this now since the community is broke. I'll try to get a prepaid card and get myself vip for a bit. But for now, Nat, I need your help in recruiting reliable everyday members. For an example, Zaki is a very trustworthy guy and pretty much follows the rules everyday. Its hard to find these kinds of people so mind helping?
@Smurf Its a bad idea if we abuse our powers in your main point. Apparently, If I get an admin or 2 to train some responsible motd-knowing recruits like natalya said, it is possible that the abusing of powers will be at its least. btw kaiser fate wasnt part of fkp. He was a random recruit by natalya (idk why) but either way, he is an example of a recruit I wouldn't allow into the squad. abusive, untrustworthy adult. Vigilante groups who punish people illegally for breaking the law. Technically with support from some admins, it wouldn't be much of a vigilante concept, would it?
@ Nat Ill try to get vip I'll read through the motd again and look for some missing stuff that you've only spoke about but never put down
@ storm ty but ill try to get vip anyways.

@ all
Try not to base your "disagreements" off of abusive powers and stuff because if admins can help, I'm sure no abusing of anything would occur