Quote Originally Posted by Natalya View Post
I'm not doing an assassin class or something stupid like that. No one ever roleplays in there seriously enough such that an assassination of anybody would ever be in order. Maybe if you guys get pro and actually play the game and form teams and stuff and work together and actually have a sort of criminal gang or tough police bureaucracy then it would make sense for there to be assassinations.

Part of the reason we don't see that is because of the map and because the nature of the game is not yet complex enough to support it. Also the data issues with people losing money or items really bogs it down, so does the spawn glitch where you can get a Glock or USP.

But one day, if the server is user-friendly enough, money and weapons are hard to get, and the teams are complex enough, and more classes are made with different roles where they can do certain things other classes can't do, then maybe we could get that sort of roleplay to happen. Team Chat and local-chat need to be implemented as well.

City Hall is a great example of what the map needs to look like. It's sufficiently furnished for a bureaucratic government and has a great police area in the basement. If you had a strong mayor who knew what they were doing and local-chat and team chat radio working, I could see some real team-effort type work going on with the Government team.

cough cough
I played my assasin part perfectly lol of course I didnt get a lot of hits though cause not many wanted to shell out the 2k for a hit