Quote Originally Posted by Scorch View Post
Fuck off storms my bitch i keep him in order(don't be an ass). Ehh alll i can tell you is ask yourself, do you want to keep your job or take the chance of getting your ass kick or you kick his ass and probaly get his girl. If thats the only job you got or you have worked up in the ranks and levels in that job then i guess keep it. But if its like a little shit job you dont care i'd say go for it. On another note Siosios does have balls of steel, thats why i bought a cutting torch the other day for pasties.Basically don't be a dumbass like kaley and loose something you can't afford back. The bitch still owes me my money back but ill accept in other forms of payment D: jk
LOL! Scorch you obviously would accept other homosexual forms of payment from storm striker .

If you kicked his ass and had good reason I'm sure managment would understand. As long as it's not in front of the kids :P but then again i never have worked there, so You would know best. If youw ant to keep your job don't push the envelope too far. Push it far enough to make a point to the other guy, but not enough to lose your job.

Where i work we are awarded strikes when we fuck up, unless it's serious. So It's up to you what you want to do. No one can beat up the guy for you. Scorch would get beat up.... So I think you should do what you think is right.