Quote Originally Posted by enderless View Post
I have heard that the USB NIC's are just as fast and reliable as the internals. I've never used one tho, so i couldn't tell you. Is your USB adapter 2.4ghz or 5ghz? That will also make a difference if you want a router with 5ghz.
it's a dualband. Linksys Wireless-N USB Network Adapter with Dual-Band with Ultra RangePlus.

Quote Originally Posted by Penatrater View Post
Here are few pictures of my setup ! This is the computer room with my installed cradlepoint wireless card, 50 bucks from best buy. up to 300mbps speed.

Also can anyone spot the funny ????

the cradlepoint router out in the garage and that bed leaning up against the wall is BadFish and Pasties when they come to slumber ! LOLS !
funny = moose on moose action...

@enderless: so it should be ok, yes? if you look at one of my earlier posts, i was looking at 3 different options. 1) i believe it's 2.4ghz 2) dual-band, but not at the same time 3) dual-band at same time. the one pen posted is dual-band at same time and has me drooling. very nice price for its capabilities from what i can see. i'm actually gaining knowledge of some sort in this subject now...i'm frightened.