Thread: --Cracking Down!--

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Enemy

Default --Cracking Down!--

The Problem

A. People breaking cades just to be assholes.
    B. Little kids that don't speak english and Mic spam
    C. Many people Mocking/Disrespecting admins.
    D. Lack of admins.

The Cure

A. I understand admins want to play and it's hard to play while Cracking down on Rule breakers, But when you accept the job as an admin its your job to do what you can to stop them.
    B. Don't warn them Just mute them. You know what I'm talking about guys! They get so so many warnings yet nothing happens. Or just kick them, that works to
    C. I've seen admins give warning after warning but sometimes they would Actally LAUGH at the admin in the mic and they don't get muted or Kicked ( 80% of the time its the people that can't speak english )
    D. Get more admins. I'm pretty sure I heard admin costs a redonkulus Amount that not many are willing to pay for. I'm not sure if this server gives away certain admins away for free but..Either way need MORE admins or the admins to start cracking down and not be so nice to those that disrespect.

But honestly, how many times have you had some asshole Just break your cade for the Luls and 99% of the time nothing happens even when you ask for admins help..

Enemy, out!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Also, I know you can't stop ALL The Rule breakers. But it would be nice to see some more done to these losers
    Last edited by Enemy; 09-03-2009 at 06:00 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thread Information